Terms and Conditions
- All reservations are subject to the availability of various suppliers including but not limited to transportations, etc. Late booking will not be accepted.
- Tour price does not cover Macau visa fee, travel insurance and any personal expense such as charges for drinks and luggage and any other things not listed in the itinerary.
*Clients are advised to purchase travel/accident insurance if they deem it necessary.
- Clients aged 2-11 years will be classified as children and charged for children price.
- Children aged under 2 years are charged as infant and no seat or baby food will be provided.
- Cancellation policy – the tour fare is not refundable after the payment is made.
- No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
- Adjustment of price: China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Limited [hereunder called The Company] reserves the right to adjust the listed prices at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate of Chinese RMB yuan, Hong Kong dollar and U.S. dollar or any cost increase by the suppliers in the cost of whatever portion of the tour.
- The tour participant is required to provide the Company the correct personal details including
full name, sex, date of birth, passport number, nationality and occupation for tour
arrangement on or before the date specified in the confirmation.
- The Company acts only in the capacity of a travel agent for clients in making arrangements for transportation, sightseeing or hotel accommodation. All coupons, receipts and tickets issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the suppliers under which the services are offered or provided. The Company shall be exempted from any liability for loss, injury or damage to property or person, accidents, delays, irregularities or other occurrence beyond its control.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions or transportation changes. The Company reserves the rights to rearrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary and shall not be held any responsibility for any loss if tour itinerary or means and timing of transportation shall be changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
- Should the itinerary or means of transportation be changed or prolonged due to unforeseen circumstances, all extra expenses will be borne by and paid in cash by the clients on the spot.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss suffered by the client who has been rejected entry by the Hong Kong or mainland authorities for any reason.
- All services provided by the Company are subject to the above terms and conditions, which tour participants are deemed to have read and accepted.
We will only share the personal information of tour participants with our authorized travel services providers in order to complete transaction for tour arrangements. We may also pass the details to any successor to our business or any relevant part of it. The personal details may be provided to credit card company, public authorities such as immigration or customers if necessary, or to others required by law.
Remark: All services provided by China Travel Service (H.K.) Ltd are subject to the above terms and conditions, which tour participants are deemed to have read and accepted.