(approx 11-12 hrs, Chinese lunch included):
- Pick up from designated hotel and transfer to Hunghom Railway Station.
- Depart Hong Kong for Guangzhou by through train.
- Complete entry formality upon arrive to Guangzhou.
- Sightseeing starts to visit the Huacheng Square of Zhujiang New City and observe the New Guangdong Museum, The Guangzhou Opera House, Canton Tower and Haixinsha Asian Games Park from outside for photo stop.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Chen Clan Academy – a traditional temple that sacrifices to ancestors and ancient academy. It now serves as Guangdong Folk Arts Museum, showcases the most characteristic local architecture.
- Proceed to Shamian Island –located by the Pear River, the island was once a concession of Britain and France in 19th century and is now a famous district to learn the history of Guangzhou.
- Visit the Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street - one of the most bustling commercial centers in Guangzhou. There you can see many Lingnan style balcony buildings that showcase the traditional Cantonese architecture.
- Transfer to Railway Station and take the train or express through train to Hong Kong.
- Tour completes with good wishes upon arrive to Hong Kong.
all services provided by the Company are subject
to the above terms and conditions which tour participants
are deemed to have read and accepted.