1 Hong Kong – Guangzhou (Lunch + Dinner)
- Pick up from a designated hotel in the
- Depart Hong Kong for Guangzhou by express train.
- Observe the Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial
Hall on coach.
- Visit the atmospheric Chen Family Ancestral Temple - a traditional Chinese garden showcases the culture of Guangdong
- After lunch, explore the local shopping
street to see the delicate shops.
- Visit Qing Ping Market - an open-air market where the hawkers sell the
produces made by the local farmers.
- Visit the Shamian Island - located on the Pearl River, the island is a relic of colonial
architecture that tells the history of Guangzhou.
- Stay overnight in Dong Fang Hotel (or similar class)
( Lunch + Dinner )
Day 2 GUANGZHOU - KAIPING (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Depart for Kaiping City by coach (approx. 2.5 hrs).
- See the famous Li Garden - a traditional Chinese garden house.
- Visit the Majianglong Village, one of the famous historic diaolou cluster in
Kaiping. These fortress houses were built in early 1920’s and blended with
Chinese and western architectural style.
- Explore the old Chikan Town where you find a taste of nostalgic memory
dating back to old days
- Stay overnight at the Pan Tower International Hotel (or similar class hotel).
( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner )
Day 3 KAIPING - XINHUI - Zhongshan - HONG KONG
(Breakfast + Lunch)
- Depart for Xinhui City and visit the famous Birds Paradise Park.
- Take a boat ride to see the local village on both sides of the river.
- Transfer to Zhongshan City and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Return to Hong Kong by boat in the late afternoon.
- Transfer back to hotel upon arrival in Hong Kong.
of tour with good wishes.
( Breakfast + Lunch )
all services provided by the Company are subject
to the above terms and conditions which tour participants
are deemed to have read and accepted.