(approx. 9-10 hours, Chinese lunch included):
- In the morning, pick up from a designated hotel.
- Catch the first-class train to Shenzhen City from Hunghom Train Station.
- Tour around the city and discover how Shenzhen - the first special economic
zone in China has been developing for the past years.
- Explore the Dafen Oil Painting Village, a centre gathering of more than 1000
artists for reproduction of world famous artwork.
- Visit a gift centre to see the exhibition of Terracotta Warriors & Horses - a reproduction of the same kind.
- For lunch, sample some regional delicacies at a local restaurant.
- Transfer to the Lo Wu Shopping Mall to explore the delicate shops or go bargain hunting for Chinese arts and crafts souvenirs.
- Afterwards, take the first-class train back to Hong Kong. Tour ends at Tsimshatsui East District and clients arrange their transfer back to hotel on their own, or they may stay to explore this famous shopping and dining centre by themselves.
all services provided by the Company are subject
to the above terms and conditions which tour participants
are deemed to have read and accepted.