*Tour excludes any meals*
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All reservations are subject to the availability of various suppliers including but not limited to transportation, hotels and tour operators, etc. Late bookings will not be accepted.
2. The tour will be operated at minimum of 2 adults.
3. Tour price covers all expenses including transportation and English-speaking tour guide.
4. Tour price does not cover travel insurance and any personal expense such as charges for drinks which are not listed in the itinerary. Clients are advised to purchase travel/ accident insurance if they deem it necessary.
5. Clients aged 2-11 years will be classified as children and charged for children price.
6. Cancellation Policy
a. The tour fare is not refundable after the payment is made.
b. No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
7. Adjustment of price: China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Limited [hereunder called The Company] reserves the right to adjust the listed prices at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate of Chinese RMB yuan, Hong Kong dollar and U.S. dollar or any cost increase by the suppliers in the cost of whatever portion of the tour.
8. The Company acts only in the capacity of a travel agent for clients in making arrangements for transportation, sightseeing or hotel accommodation. All coupons, receipts and tickets issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the suppliers under which the services are offered or provided. The Company shall be exempted from any liability for loss, injury or damage to property or person, accidents, delays, irregularities or other occurrence beyond its control.
9. Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions or transportation changes. The Company reserves the rights to rearrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary and shall not be held any responsibility for any loss if tour itinerary or means and timing of transportation shall be changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
10. All services provided by the Company are subject to the above terms and conditions, which tour participants are deemed to have read and accepted.