Eternal East Cross Border Coach Mgt. Ltd.
All tickets are in command of this regulation.
1. Passengers have to use RMB for purchasing tickets within domestic areas.
2. The passengers shall bring complete and valid immigration documents when taking our bus. To guarantee our passenger’s precious time. The company are willing to explain any Inquires about the travel documents.
3. The bus driver of this company reserves the right to refuse passenger without complete and valid immigration documents. Passengers have the obligation to present valid travel documents for verification by company staff prior to boarding the bus.
4. Passengers have full responsibilities for all loss caused by the delay due to the failure to produce valid certificates. In the event passengers clearance at custom or immigration is in excess of 15 minutes.
5. All the buses of this company carry third party insurance coverage with maximum claim of RMB 100 thousands compensation.
6. Passengers are advised to be vigilant with travel documents and valuable items. The company shares no responsibility for any loss or damage. Please make sure to claim your own luggage. If a wrong case is taken by mistake, please call (852) 3760 0888. For any damage or loss of luggage made by this company is limited to the insurance coverage of maximum claim HK$500.
7. Each passenger is entitled to carry one luggage and one hand carry. The total measurement should not exceed 150cm. Otherwise, the company reserves the right to refuse passenger on board or an extra adult ticket may need to purchase as luggage charge.
8. Tickets are nonrefundable after purchase (Except Typhoon). The ticket is invalid if found altered or expired.
9. Please settled at our company (the head office or branch) 3 days before the date of the ticket and subject to HK$20 service charge if any rescheduled. Only once rescheduled each ticket and must use within two months, fare increase such as tickets must back the difference but if ticket price concessions will not be refunded the difference.
10. All morning bus services are suspended when the Observatory announces a Typhoon 8 signal or black storm warning sign before 6:30 a.m. Please call for information of the afternoon bus services after 11:00 a.m. Passengers can transact ticket refunds or changes within seven days of departure at this company.
11. Passenger shall not carry inflammable, erosive or poisonous items which are prohibited by China and Hong Kong customs. Our driver has the right to refuse the violator get on the bus.
12. Passengers may need to change a domestic-bus provided by our company in the customs.
13. For purchasing other company’s tickets, please contact that company for any arrangement and enquires.
14. For any inquiries of all the above preferences, regulations and rules, please contact (852) 3760 0888.
15. Eternal East Cross Border Coach Mgt. Ltd. reserved the right of any changes of this regulation.
16. Should there be any discrepancy between the Chinese and English version. The Chinese version shall prevail.
The Motor Transport Company of Guangdong and Hong Kong Ltd.
1. The rules and regulations published in this ticket or in the notice posted up at the ticket office is part of the contract between the Motor Transport Company of Guangdong and Hong Kong Limited (the Company) and the traveller (the passenger) who possesses this ticket. The passenger should follow the rules and regulations.
2. According to laws in China and Hong Kong, the company is liable to cover both personal liability and third party insurance for all the passengers in China and Hong Kong, respectively. In case any traffic accident happened in China, the insurance company will proceed the claim based on Laws in China (not based on laws in Hong Kong). The compensation made is the final indemnity. The company is not liable for any further indemnity. If the passenger demands for further coverage, he/she should have another policy to cover himself/herself.
3. This ticket is only valid for the scheduled bus mentioned overleaf and it is void when overdue. Any refund should be made 48 hours beforehand, the administration cost will be 50% of the fare. Any change of ticket should be made 24 hours beforehand. HK$20 will be charged for each ticket. For any long holiday and festivals (such as Chinese New Year, Ching Ming Festival, Easter and Christmas), no refund or change of ticket service will be provided within 7 days of the departure date.
4. In case any delay caused by passenger because he/she forgets to bring valid travel document, the company will not be liable for any loss caused. In case the passenger loses his/her travel document at the border, and requires the coach of company to carry away from the off-limits area, a HK$200 service fee will be charged.
5. If the passenger is detained by the Customs because of carrying forbidden commodity and taxable item, in this case, the coach may depart for any delay over 15 minutes. The company will not be liable for any loss caused.
6. Each full-priced ticket allows the passenger to carry a 15kg baggage with the size not exceeding 80cm3. The baggage weight and size will be half for children’s ticket. For ant overweight baggage, the company reserves the right to right to refuse carrying it or imposes surcharge.
7. The passenger should take care of all his/her belongings, the company will not be liable for any loss caused.
8. In case the coach is delayed or cancelled due to typhoon No.8 or above is hoisted in Hong Kong or equivalent magnitude typhoon is hoisted along the routing area, the passenger can change the ticket schedule or has refund within 30 days by presenting the original ticket.
9. In case of bad weather, traffic congestion, vehicle broken down and traffic accident, the company is not liable for any loss caused.
Guangdong Yue Li Jia Passenger Transport Co. Ltd.
1. Before boarding the limousine, passengers must bring along valid traveling documents for leaving and re-entering the country. Passengers must arrive at the limousine stop 10 minutes before the coach leaves.
2. Limousine tickets sold are not refundable (except for typhoon reasons). Tickets are valid only the trip and on the day as stated and must not be altered. Every passenger must hold one ticket, which should be presented upon boarding the limousine and which will become void on late boarding. (Tickets are not required for children below 2 years of age and not occupying a seat.) A passenger above 2 years of age must hold a full ticket.
3. Passengers wishing to change the date of their tickets must attend at the ticket office of our Company in person 3 Days before the stated traveling, date for necessary procedures and pay $50 handling fee for each ticket. If the tickets are selling at a higher amount, any shortfalls must be made up. In the case of tickets selling at a discount, no refund will be made on the surplus amount.
4. Our Company will refuse serving passengers carrying dutiable items and has the right to reject passengers carrying inflammable and corrosive items or guns and weapons and any articles prohibited for entry and exit of the border by the China and Hong Kong customs checkpoint authorities, from our limousine service.
5. Passengers should take care of and be responsible for the luggage and articles being hand-carried or stowed in the luggage compartment of the coach. Our Company will not be responsible to compensate for any loss of articles.
6. Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage below 10 kg and measuring in length, width and height for a total dimension not exceeding 150 cm. Our Company has the right to refuse coach service in case of excess of specifications or require the passenger to buy an additional adult limousine ticket as luggage ticket.
7. In the event of passengers' delay in customs passage due to checking of personal documents, luggage or articles, our Company drivers may have discretions to decide whether to wait or not / or waiting for how long, judging from circumstances, and passengers may not find excuse to claim for compensation.
8. Our Company will not be responsible for failure in timely arrival of scheduled limousines due to road traffic conditions, delay in customs entry and exit, machine failure, traffic incidents or any other causes.
9. When Hong Kong Observatory hoists typhoon signal No. 8 at 6:30 a.m., all limousines scheduled for the morning session will suspend service for departure. Please telephone after 11:00 a.m. to check for status of limousine service scheduled for the afternoon session. Passengers affected for non-departure may attend at our Company in person within a week to arrange for refund for tickets or change of schedule.
10. All operating limousines of our Company have been covered with third party insurance according to stipulations, and in the event of a traffic incident, compensation is payable in accordance with provisions of the insurance company. When a traffic incident occurs, injured passengers must remain in the scene until local traffic police has settled with the incident scene before leaving, or otherwise, the injured passenger will bear any liability thus arising.
11. Our Company reserves the ultimate right to revise any terms in this "Passengers Notice".
China Huatong Bus
1. All passengers must be prepared before we start with the valid travel documents, in order to ensure passengers precious time, our company welcome guests to ask certificates related solutions of query.
2. Company reserves the right to refuse the passengers travel identification expired, without all the passengers include not enough certificates of foreigners, Chinese visa before passengers need to pass valid certificates of the employees.
3. Guests such as tax issues for certificates or stranded in crossing takes agent or the computer technology, to examine the interests of other passengers waiting time for five minutes, or need to change our next shift at other vehicles cars or choose destination, not arrive on time, the company will not be responsible.
4. The Company in Hong Kong are already purchase third-party passengers insurance, according to the state regulations in the country, passenger traffic accident injury or death, the highest compensation for 10 million yaun, in the traffic accident, according to the China domestic insurance compensation standards in Hong Kong, the traffic accident, according to Hong Kong compensation standards.
5. Typhoon hoisted from 8 or above level off, or when the company divisions would not be canceled.
6. Please keep guest valid ticket for the day of travel, for the company midway inspection. Any loss, tear, altered or expired ticket will be treated as No valid travel ticket and need to repurchase the ticket. All tickets do not have names so no record in the company.
7. Each passenger is entitled to carry one piece of hand luggage, not exceeding 56CMX36CMX22CM. Otherwise, baggage charges apply.
8. At each frontier ports, passengers please carry all luggage with them. The passengers' left behind items if lost, damaged or confiscated by the relevant authories, the company will not be responsible.
9. No boarding bus carry inflammable, explosive or candle, guns and banned import and export goods by the HK government. The bus driver shall have the right to refuse passengers carrying such goods boarding the bus.
10. According to the company designated points for boarding and alighting.
11. The company has the final decision on the ticket. If there is any dispute, Chinese version prevails.
1. Passengers riding on our cross-border buses shall observe the rules set down by our company. Passengers are kindly advised to observe the Directions and Rules of Trans-Island Chinalink posted in the Booking Centre.
2. Please keep your ticket for check. Please do not alter your ticket, otherwise it shall become invalid; in case you lose your ticket, you shall not have it reissued. Please get on the bus at the place and time specified on your ticket, otherwise you shall not be refund.
3. About passengers' refund and change of travel dates / schedules;
a. If the setout dates of some tickets fall on long successive holidays, Lunar New Year, Easter, Tomb-sweeping Day, Christmas and China Import and Export Fair ("Big Festivals"):
i) within 3 days before the setout dates, passengers shall not be refunded or change travel dates / schedules.
ii) if passengers return tickets 3 days before the setout dates, our Company will deduct 20% of the face value of the tickets as service charge.
iii) passengers can change bus travel dates / schedules 7 days before the setout dates. If the value of the new ticket is the same as that of the old ticket, passengers do not need to pay additional expenses. If the value of the new ticket is higher than that of the original ticket, passengers shall pay the price difference; but if the value of the new ticket is lower than that of the original ticket, the price difference shall not be refunded. Furthermore, each ticket is entitled to change of travel date / schedule only once.
b. If the setout dates of some tickets are not the days specified in Clause (a):
i) on the setout date, passengers shall not be refunded or change the travel dates / schedules.
ii) if passengers return tickets before the setout dates, our Company will deduct 20% of the face value of tickets as service charge.
iii) passengers can change travel dates / schedules before the setout dates. For the value of new tickets, please refer to the above Clause (a) (iii). Furthermore, each ticket is entitled to change of travel date / schedule only once. Our Company reserves all rights over returning of tickets, change of travel dates / schedules and refund.
4. Disney line: Prices are the same for adults and children; Hong Kong International Airport Line: children (2 to 12 years old) and elders (65 years old or older) can buy child and elder tickets, and children younger than 2 and children who do not take seats do not need to buy tickets: other lines: children (3 to 5 years old) and elders (65 years old or older) can buy child and elder tickets, and children younger than 3 and children who do not take seats do not need to buy tickets.
5. Each passenger may carry one piece of baggage with maximum size of 55cm X 45cm X 20cm (22 inch X 18 inch X 8 inch) and maximum weight of 10 kg (22 pounds), and one piece of hand baggage with maximum size of 37.5 cm X 25 cm X 15 cm (15 inch X 10 inch X 6 inch). The Company has absolute discretion to disallow passengers to take aboard any overweight, overlong or oversize baggage (sum of length, width and height exceeding 120cm) and other objects deemed by the Company as inappropriate to be taken aboard, and the passengers shall raise no objection. You may be required to pay extra HK$50 for any baggage exceeding the aforesaid limits.
6. Please take care of your baggage: we shall not be liable for, or undertake to handle , any loss or damage of your baggage. For any loss or damage of baggage arising from negligence of our staff, we will make maximum compensation of HK$500 for each accident. You are not allowed to carry anything forbidden by the Customs or deemed by us as hazardous or noisome. We do not welcome any passenger carrying any poultry, livestock, bird or fish. You shall take your baggage with you when crossing the Customs and get back on the bus with your baggage after crossing the Customs. We shall not be liable for anything of yours seized by the Customs.
7. Before getting on the bus, please produce valid travel certificates issued by Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Mainland government or other countries. If your travel certificates are invalid or lost, we may reject you in order not to affect other passengers, and you shall not be refunded. We do not accept any passenger holding one-way ticket (except business or private passport and return ticket).
8. For the formalities and directions for Customs Declaration, please refer to Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Foreign Exchange, Regulations on Foreign Exchange Entry and Exit, and other relevant regulations.
9. We will wait 15 minutes for you to get through the Customs; we shall not wait for you if you fail to comeback to the bus within that time, and we shall not be liable for your loss arising therefrom.
10. Please do not make noise or disturb others on the bus. Please use earphones if you want to listen to the radio. Do not talk with the driver while he drives. For the sake of your safety, please have your safety belt buckled and do not leave your seat while the bus is riding. We may require you to get off the bus if we think you are affecting any other passenger or the driver, and you shall not be refunded.
11. We may refuse to take you if you violate any provision under articles 4 – 10. You shall have the obligation to observe these Rules, so you shall not be refunded if you are rejected for violating the Rules.
12. For the safety and health of all passengers, you shall be rejected if you are found (or deemed by us) to be drunk, mentally ill, infected with contagious disease or other serious disease. Women about to give birth will also be rejected. Passengers rejected under the provision herein may get refunded at our Booking Center within three workdays starting from the date of rejection.
13. If Hong Kong Observatory gives Typhoon Signal No.8 or above and/or red or black rainstorm signal, or if the road the bus will ride on is waterlogged, muddy, etc. so that it is, or we deem it as, not suitable for the bus, we may cancel the trip without prior notice. You may call us for inquires. If the trip is canceled, you may get refunded at our Booking Centre within three workdays starting from the date of cancellation.
14. If the bus fails to pass the Customs before the Customs close or has to stop on the way for any accident not attributable to the Company, including typhoon, traffic accident, waterlogging and landslide, we shall not be liable for, or undertake to handle, your loss arising therefrom, but we will try our best to take you to Luohu Station of Shenzhen. If Shenzhen Bay Port is closed due to strong wind, we have the right to take other port or cancel the schedule without further notice, and we shall not be liable for, or undertake to handle, any loss or inconvenience caused to the passengers. You may call us for inquiries. If the trip is canceled, you may get refunded at our Booking Centre within three workdays starting from the date of cancellation.
15. We shall not bear any liability for compensation other than that undertaken by the insurance company pursuant to the third party insurance ordinance. You may buy extra insurance from a private company. If you are injured in a traffic accident of the bus in China, stay on the site before local police come to handle the accident and make records. We shall not be liable for, or undertake to handle, your loss if you leave the site without permission so that the traffic police cannot make records and the insurance company cannot make due compensations for you.
16. If, owing to mechanical failure, our bus fails to take you to the destination in time, we will make efforts to provide a substitute vehicle to continue the trip. If we cannot provide a substitute vehicle, you may change to other means of transport. If the bus have covered three fourths of the designated route, you shall not be refunded; if the distance covered is shorter than three fourths, you may get refunded at our Booking Centre within three workdays. We shall reserve the right to decide the amount refunded. We shall not be liable for, or undertake to handle, your loss arising from any delay of the bus.
17. If you want to change to an airplane after riding on our cross-border bus, you shall reserve enough time for going through the boarding procedure. We shall not be liable for, or undertake to handle, your loss if you cannot change to the airplane due to any delay of our bus arising from any factor beyond our control or any force majeure.
18. We hereby make it clear that midway transfer services are provided by other subcontractors. All such transfer services are governed by any and all terms and conditions set down by the subcontractors responsible for such services. We shall not bear any liability for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, change of itinerary or any other inconvenience incurred to you or your property arising from the transfer services provided by the said subcontractors.
19. If you need to change to any flight after taking our bus, please note the rules of the relevant airline company on passenger and baggage transportation, and we accept no liability for claiming compensation for any loss, damage or expense of the passengers and baggage thereof arising from the flight service provided by the airline company.
20. All matters relating to passenger safety while in transit and any liability arising from the provision of such service, including any insurance coverage of the above shall be the sole responsibility of the owner of the vehicle providing the service.
21. We reserve the right to amend any of the aforesaid provision without prior notice.
Citic Shuttle Bus Ltd.
1. The company in Hong Kong and the passengers have been third party insurance, if in a traffic accident in mainland China caused disability or death of passengers, the maximum compensation amount of 100,000 yuan a whole, the event of a traffic accident in the territory Disability or death caused by passengers, up to HK 500,000 yuan whole. Passengers to buy tickets, said the company has agreed to accept the provisions of this article.
2. Each ticket is only a passenger car. At least 3 years old purchased unanimously.
3. Tickets sold, shall not refund tickets that day when the frequency effective forfeited.
4. Valid documents must be along all transit passengers, the company the right to refuse documents expired or missing documents, the passenger car and not good for any compensation. If such arrangements do not meet the immigration-related provisions could not transit passengers own responsibility.
5. Passengers not to bring prohibited items and items over the tax law on the train, or at your peril.
6. Passengers exit and as a result of personal documents or delayed baggage customs clearance time, the other passengers on the bus after wait no more than 15 minutes.
7. Each passenger can carry 10 kg the following free baggage to carry valuables, baggage on the luggage compartment to pay attention to care and, if lost, the company will not be responsible.
8. Typhoon signal No. 8 is hoisted and road traffic disruption caused by suspended travel, passengers to the company within one month refund or change the travel dates, such as two hours before driving change linked to tropical cyclone, shuttle can be a normal Travel, the company does not obtain a refund.
9. If any dispute, the Company reserves the right of final interpretation and final decision.
Vigor Airport Shuttle Services Ltd.
1. No-show or cancellation on departures made without two (2) hours prior notice will be charged fully.
2. Children aged under two (2) years of age free of charge. However, in the event of no-seats available must sit with their accompanying adult.
3. Shuttle Bus service is on per hour basis from 07:00 till 23:00 for departure from hotel to airport and per half an hour basis from 05:00 till 21:59 for arrival from airport to hotel.
4. Reservation Hours: 24hours before service
5. Agent must advise your passenger/s to depart from hotel to airport at least three and quarter (3.5) hours before their flight departure.
6. Due to traffic conditions and hotel-specific demands, pickups' waiting time may be extended up to fifteen (15) minutes.
7. Each passenger can check-in a maximum of two (2) pieces of baggage, total dimensions per bag shall not exceed 158 cm (62") – regular size suitcases; Maximum weight per bag shall not exceed 20 kg. (44 lbs); The driver may refuse to handle baggage that are larger or heavier.